- Country: Australia
- Phone: layer Insulation factory
- Listed: August 17, 2018 5:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Epoxy-resin Prepreg SHS Flexible Laminates
Polyimide film and Non-woven polyester fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008
Description: The Epoxy-resin Prepreg SHS is a three-layer flexible composite material, which is consisting of non-woven polyester and polyimide film in impregnation of high temperature resistant H-class epoxy-resin produced by baking. High content of dissolvable resin, firm insulating layer after heat curing when winding on the conductor, high peeling strength. SHS-P is for short.
Advantage: SHS-P can be stocked a long time at room temperature. It has low curing temperature and fast curing features. This material has outstanding heat-resistance and good dielectrical and mechanical properties; it is easy to penetrate and has high adhesion. The width range we can supply is from 10mm to 1900mm. It is H-class insulation materials.
Application: It is suitable for layer insulation of H-class cast resin dry-type transformers and slot, liner and turn-to-turn insulation of H-class motors.
• Thermal class: H(180℃)
• Thickness: 0.18-0.30mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: white, green, blue , pink and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
Curing time: 130℃ 5h; 140℃ 4h; 150℃ 3h
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.layer Insulation factory
331 total views, 1 today